Saturday, July 2, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge


This weeks challenge was a color challenge, using Barn Red, Bamboo, and any blue. I decided to use Sky. I went with the 41/2" by 41/2" card design called Window Wishes from the Wishes book. I noticed that a lot of the cards being posted had to do with either Canada Day or the 4th of July so I decided to go a little different. This week had been so nice it has me thinking about going to the beach and when I was going through my stamps I came across this cute little stamp set that I had not used yet.
Materials used:
B1331 Ocean Treasure
Bamboo, Barn Red, and Sky cardstock
Barn Red and Sky ink

When I view other posts, I don't feel mine compares but I like playing along. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Now you have me wanting to go to the beach too, but I don't have one anywhere near me...so I'll just enjoy your card:)
    Thanks for joining our color challenge at H2H:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, great use of this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking a beach twist with the H2H color challenge! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and simple - gotta love it! The window adds some great dimension, and I like the stamp set you used. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see something so original! Glad to have you join us on H2H this week, Audrey :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unexpected, but ingenious use of the colors. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete